ACTEON Expasyl Exact x50 capsules
Acteon Expasyl Exact x50 capsules facilitates accurate pain free impressions with digital intraoral scanners as well as traditional impression methods.
- Access preparation limits and emergence profile for perfect impressions.
Exact amount – one dose, one patient
- Unidose capsule
- Cost effective – no waste of material
- Capsules are compatible with any composite gun
- 3 year shelf life
Fast, simple & cost effective protocol
- 3 Minutes protocol
- Placement: easily inserts into the sulcus in 20 seconds.
- No cannulas required
- Works in 1-2 minutes max
- Easily removed with a gentle air-water spray
- Expasyl™ Exact avoids wasted material
- No need for additional anesthesia or hemostasis
- Time saving: up to 3 minutes per tooth (especially helpful when preparing multiple teeth)
- Impression made at the same clinical time
Original Expasyl Formula
- Astringent effect
- No risk of lesion to the epithelial attachment
- Acclaimed by CAD-CAM users*
- Demonstrated performance (1) (2) (3)
(1) Bennani V, Aarts JM, He LH. A comparison of pressure generated by cordless gingival displacement techniques. J Prosthet Dent. 2012 June;107(6):388-92.
(2) Bennani V, Inger M, Aarts JM. Comparison of pressure generated by cordless gingival displacement materials. J Prosthet Dent. 2014 Aug;112(2):163-7.
(3) Klettle T, Schulte C. “Force required to displace Pastes and gels for Gingival retraction”, 2012 AADR Annual Meeting (Tampa, Florida) – Poster Session ID 1364.